1. Identity of the Data Controller
As Kapasite Tesis Yönetim Hizmetleri Anonim Şirketi ("Company"), which is registered with the Istanbul Trade Registry Directorate with the number 961862 in the capacity of data controller and operates at the address Göztepe Mahallesi, Batışehir Caddesi, Batışehir Sitesi, G3 Blok No:6I Bağcılar/Istanbul, we hereby submit the following matters to your information within the scope of our disclosure obligation in order to ensure that we can act in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("Law") with regard to the personal data we obtain from our customers.
2. Purpose for which Personal Data will be Processed
Your personal data consisting of your identity data, contact data, financial data, professional data, visa/passport data, audio/visual data, personal data regarding how you are aware of our projects and your preferences and requests within the scope of our projects, your vehicle data and your signature data are processed by the Company in accordance with the basic principles stipulated in the Law, as you are a customer of the Company are processed within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in the Law and other relevant legislation;
• Managing processes related to customer satisfaction,
• Execution of relevant financial processes related to offers and payments,
• Carrying out pre- and post-sales finance and accounting activities, including the issuance and follow-up of promissory notes and invoices,
• Managing current account processes,
• Providing information on company campaigns and projects,
• Ensuring brand awareness and conducting marketing activities,
• Execution of relevant contract and protocol processes,
• Creation and tracking of cargo shipments,
• Provision of electricity, water and natural gas after the sale of real estate,
• Creation of consent, power of attorney, authorization documents and other related documents in order to carry out legal processes related to the Company's projects,
• Ensuring the security of the company's physical space and for the purposes of following and executing the relevant legal proceedings
In addition, your personal data mentioned above may be transferred to the Company's physical archives and information systems and kept both in digital and physical environment.
3. To Whom and For What Purposes the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your collected personal data may be transferred indirectly/directly to our domestic/foreign affiliates or subsidiaries and to the following
• To financial institutions, independent audit companies, financial advisors for the purpose of conducting financial and accounting affairs,
• To the relevant operator company for the realization of communication activities regarding the Company's campaigns and projects,
• To domestic/foreign companies with which we cooperate within the scope of ensuring brand awareness and conducting marketing activities,
• To the relevant electricity, water and natural gas distribution companies in order to provide the relevant resources after the sale of real estate,
• To the relevant land registry offices, municipalities within the scope of the relevant obligations in order to carry out the processes related to the Company's projects,
• To the relevant judicial authorities, including the relevant police departments and courts, upon request, within the scope of conducting physical space security; and
• to law offices that provide consultancy services for the follow-up and execution of legal affairs in order to fulfill the purposes described in Article 2 of this Clarification Text.
4. Method and Legal Grounds for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data may be processed and transferred by or through the Company by automatic or non-automatic means for the purposes specified in Articles 2 and 3 of this Clarification Text within the scope of the legal reasons specified in Article 5 of the Law, the necessity of data processing for the establishment, use or protection of the right, the establishment or performance of the contract, the legal obligation of the data controller and the legitimate interest of the data controller.
Your personal data is collected by the Company through the information transmitted by you verbally, physically and electronically in writing, the information obtained from the relevant agency company within the scope of the projects carried out through the agency companies and by filling out the customer information forms on the Company's website, offices and events, through the applications, software used within the scope of the Company's activities and security cameras located in the physical area of the Company.
Rights of the Personal Data Subject
You can submit your requests regarding your rights specified in Article 11 of the Law to the Company by using one of the following channels by filling out the "Personal Data Subject Application Form" available at www.thesuperiorliving.com
• By applying in person, ensuring that your identity is confirmed at Burhaniye Mah, Kanuni Sultan Süleyman Sokak, Mabeyin Konakları No: 4 D Blok Üsküdar, Istanbul;
• To the e-mail address of the Company (www.thesuperiorliving.com) via your registered e-mail address (KEP) or by using secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the e-mail address previously notified to the data controller by the data subject and registered in the system of the data controller.